Located in Jasper County at the bottom of a triangle formed by Des Moines, Newton, and Pella, the W.P. Barber Lumber Company is conveniently- and centrally-located to serve both rural areas and large towns in the region.
Getting here from the 80 freeway & Newton:
- Take the 80 freeway to the IA-14 expressway
- Follow the IA-14 south for 13 miles until it turns into Monroe Street
- We are located in downtown right on Monroe Street
Getting here from Des Moines:
- Head east on University Avenue until it turns into the IA-163 expressway
- Follow the 163 about 20 miles southeast, bypassing Prarie City and heading towards Monroe
- Turn left on Washington Street and head for 3 blocks
- Turn right on Monroe Street
Getting here from Pella:
- Go west on Washington Street until you reach the IA-163 expressway
- Follow the 163 about 11 miles northwest until you reach the IA-14
- Exit north on the 14 and follow it until it turns into Monroe Street.